Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Back to School Set • Boys
BACK TO SCHOOL SET
Hello, school bag essentials
A trio of super-natural and high performance products to keep you spot-free, smelling fresh and protected from germs all term. Super Balm Spot Zapper, Lip Smoother, Bite Buster is award-winning and multi-purpose skin rescue in one, all-natural stick (use it on blemishes, dry skin, even eczema). Good Smells All Natural Deodorant is a 100% natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick that’s gentle and seriously effective. And our Stay Safe Hand Cleansing Spray is 99% natural protection in one multipurpose, germ-bashing spray.
Size: Balm 14.5 g/ 0.51 oz; Deodorant 65g/2.29 oz; Hand Cleansing Spray 125ml / 4.3 fl oz
Super Balm – 100% Natural
Deodorant – 100% Natural
Hand Cleansing Spray – 99% Natural (what’s in the other 1%?)
(Hooray! you save £3)
We know that term time is a busy time. That’s why we’ve made things easy for you. Put this trio of skin and body staples in your school bag and you’ve got everything you need for looking good, smelling great and staying safe. Full marks!
What are they?
The term-time must-haves for skin and body that every tween/teen needs.
How to use
Super Balm: Swipe it onto blemishes as they start to appear and use frequently throughout the day to keep them at bay.
For insect bites, apply regularly as an itch reliever. It works!
For lips, swipe it on as often as you like to keep them smooth, moisturised and fashionably dewy.
Deodorant: At the beginning of the day, gently smooth onto clean armpits. It goes on creamy – so sometimes needs a bit of rubbing in – and dries to a powder. For extra freshness, reapply before exercise and stressful events.
Hand Cleansing Spray: Spray onto dry hands and rub in, for at least 20 seconds. Or spritz it onto anything that needs to be safe.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more
We worked hard to make this deodorant and balm 100% natural. They contain no unnecessary hardeners, so only push them up a couple of millimetres at a time to use. The consistency may also change with temperature fluctuation. In temperatures over 30 degrees they will soften a little (but they will re-harden as soon as they’re back in the cool).
If the Hand Cleansing Spray contacts eyes, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If swallowed, seek medical advice. This is a flammable liquid, keep away from fire or flame. Might stain porous or polished surfaces.
See all Back to School Set ingredients