Boy Starter Skincare Gift Box Set
STARTER SKINCARE BOX
Where good skin begins
Gift this award-winning twosome and get their first skincare regime off to a flying start. Skin Goals Gentle Cleansing Lotion is our best-selling cleanser for young faces – super-effective at clearing the first signs of congestion, without stripping their delicate skin of essential moisture. Our NEW look Super Balm Spot Zapper, Lip Smoother, Bite Buster is award-winning and multi-purpose skin rescue in one, all-natural stick (use it on first blemishes, dry skin, chapped lips, even eczema). Our new organic cotton muslin cloth is perfect for removing the cleanser (and giving skin a bit of gentle exfoliation). Suitable from age 8 upwards.
Packed in our signature blue, stripy gift box with stickers and a card.
Size: Cleansing Lotion 150 ml / 5 fl oz; Balm 14.5 g / 0.51 oz; Muslin cloth 30 mm square
Cleanser – 97.5% Natural (What’s in the other 2.5%?)
Super Balm – 100% Natural
‘The boys’ range reminds you of how boys should smell (like grass and clean T-shirts), and the girls’ is a mix of vanilla and coconut.’