Locker Box for Boys Gift Box Set
LOCKER BOX for Boys
A real winning combo
The perfect gift for sporty boys. This super-powered duo will keep them smelling good post-match, pre-match and everything in between. New Good Smells Multi-Talented Body Spray uses a boy-friendly blend of mighty essential oils to make everything from sweaty bodies to stinky trainers smell fresh. Good Smells All Natural Deodorant is a 100% natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick that is gentle on sensitive underarms, but brilliantly effective (bonus: it smells deliciously minty and clean). Packed in our signature blue, stripy gift box with stickers and a card.
Size: 381 g / 9.9 ozs
Body Spray – 97% Natural (what’s in the other 3%?)
Deodorant – 100% Natural
‘The boys’ range reminds you of how boys should smell (like grass and clean T-shirts), and the girls’ is a mix of vanilla and coconut.’