Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Re-Styleable Pomade • Boys
The ultimate hair hack
This pomade has awesome styling power. Virgin coconut oil amps up the shine and leaves hair smooth and strong. Vitamin-soaked sea buckthorn and hibiscus boost skin and hair health. While essential oils cedarwood and brilliant benzoin bust grease and help to calm the scalp. Stays flexible, so you can re-style your hair all day. Water-based = washes out in a flash.
Size: 100 g / 3.5 oz
90% Natural (what’s in the other 10%?)
We know how important hair-styling products are to you, so we developed this pomade to give you lots of hold, lots of control and lots of styling options. It’s water-based – so it will wash out of your hair easily – and not greasy, so it won’t cause acne along your hairline. Win-win. Unlike many pomades, which are full of things that aren’t so great for you or the environment, this pomade is super-natural and based on virgin coconut oil (which, in our opinion, is pretty much a miracle ingredient).
What is it?
A styling pomade (like a hair wax, but with more hold).
How to use
Scoop out a dollop, rub it between your palms and apply to wet or dry hair. To re-style, simply damp the hair again. For more styling low-down…
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone) – a synthetic resin that coats the hair in a thin film making it incredibly style-able. Yes, it’s not natural, but it’s hard to create a decent pomade without it. Plus, it’s biodegradable and doesn’t bioaccumulate (that’s when toxins build up in the food chain).
Virgin Coconut Oil – all round genius moisturiser, gloss-booster and hair calmer. It’s been used around the world for centuries, so it must be good. (Bonus: it smells delicious!)
Hibiscus Extract – a seriously clever flower rich in vitamin C and amino acids. Tames frizz and boosts hair growth.
Sea Buckthorn – a floral oil packed with vitamins and antioxidants = genius for hair and scalp health.
Cedarwood – an anti-inflammatory powerhouse that zaps grease, smells good and soothes the scalp.
See all Wax Wonder ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.