Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shampoo & Body Wash • Boys
& BODY WASH
A wash win-win
This award-winning, multi-tasking wash is a gentle and effective formula that will clean bodies and hair without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Wheat bran extract and superstar emollient camellia oil leave hair shiny, smooth and strong. Powerhouse essential oils like cedarwood, benzoin and lavender bust dirt and bacteria. Lather up knowing that this wash is free of harsh surfactants.
Size: 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz
92% Natural (what’s in the other 8%?)
We created a shampoo and body wash combo because we guessed you have better things to do than spend hours in the shower. It’s a very natural product, so you’ll find that it might not lather up as much as some other shampoos and washes you’ve used. But it will clean your hair and body better than any of them. And low-key bubbles mean it’s good for your skin, and the environment.
What is it?
A shampoo and body wash.
How to use
Massage onto wet skin and hair and rinse with water.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Wheat Bran Extract – your hair’s BFF. Calms frizz and boosts shine without letting things get flat.
Camellia Oil – a non-greasy emollient that’s brilliant at keeping hair strong and supple.
Cedarwood – an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal powerhouse that soothes dry skin.
Lavender – the tried-and-true oil that does it all: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calming and cleansing…
Benzoin – does all of the above, as well as healing broken skin and smelling delicious.
See all Clean Team ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.