Shampoo & Body Wash 1 Litre Refill For Boys
Shampoo & Body Wash
1 Litre Refill For Boys
A wash win-win
Our Clean Team 1 litre refill is perfect for families to share or for refilling your regular Spots & Stripes bottles!
This award-winning, multi-tasking shampoo and body wash is a gentle and effective formula that will clean bodies and hair without stripping their young skin of essential moisture. Wheat bran extract and superstar emollient camellia oil leave hair shiny, smooth and strong. Powerhouse essential oils like cedarwood, benzoin and lavender bust dirt and bacteria. Happily lather up knowing that this wash is free of harsh surfactants.
Size: 1000 ml / 33.8 fl oz (That’s 4 x our regular bottles!)
92% Natural (what’s in the other 8%?)
(Hooray! you save £11)
We created a shampoo and body wash combo because we guessed you have better things to do than spend hours in the shower. It’s a very natural product, so you’ll find that it might not lather up as much as some other shampoos and washes you’ve used. But it will clean your hair and body better than any of them. And low-key bubbles mean it’s good for your skin, and the environment.
What is it?
A shampoo and body wash.
How to use
Massage onto wet skin and hair and rinse with water.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, andmore
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Wheat Bran Extract – your hair’s BFF. Calms frizz and boosts shine without letting things get flat.
Camellia Oil – a non-greasy emollient that’s brilliant at keeping hair strong and supple.
Cedarwood – an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal powerhouse that soothes dry skin.
Lavender – the tried-and-true oil that does it all: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calming and cleansing…
Benzoin – does all of the above, as well as healing broken skin and smelling delicious.
See all Clean Team ingredients