Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starter Skincare • Girls
Where good skin begins
Get their first skincare regime off to a flying start with this award-winning twosome. Skin Goals Gentle Cleansing Lotion is our best-selling cleanser for young faces – super-effective at clearing the first signs of congestion, without stripping their delicate skin of essential moisture. Super Balm Spot Zapper, Lip Smoother, Bite Buster is award-winning and multi-purpose skin rescue in one, all-natural stick (use it on first blemishes, dry skin, chapped lips, even eczema). Suitable from age 8 upwards.
Size: Cleansing Lotion 150 ml / 5 fl oz; Balm 14.5 g/ 0.51 oz
Cleanser – 97.5% Natural (What’s in the other 2.5%?
Super Balm – 100% Natural
(Hooray! you save £3)
This might be the first proper skincare you ever use. We know that’s a big deal, so we’ve made it as natural as we could and filled it full of good stuff that will deal – gently – with any bad stuff that might be happening to your skin.
What are they?
Easy-to-use and gentle essentials for skincare newbies. Suitable from age 8 and upwards.
How to use
Cleansing Lotion: At the beginning and/or end of the day, massage one or two pumps onto dry skin, concentrating on the nose, forehead and chin. Wipe off with a warm, damp flannel. For more tween cleansing low-down
Super Balm: Swipe it onto blemishes as they start to appear and use frequently throughout the day to keep them at bay.
For insect bites, apply regularly as an itch reliever. It works!
For lips, swipe it on as often as you like to keep them smooth, moisturised and fashionably dewy.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more
Our cleansing lotion has been formulated for skin only, not eyes. Don’t use it as an eye make-up remover and, if you do get any in your eyes, rinse immediately with warm water.
We worked hard to make this balm 100% natural. It contains no unnecessary hardeners, so only push it up a couple of millimeters at a time to use. The consistency may also change with temperature fluctuation. In temperatures over 30 degrees it will soften a little (but it will re-harden as soon as it’s back in the cool).
See all Starter Skincare ingredients