The Starter Set • Girls
THE STARTER SET
Three daily essentials
Meet the young skin must-haves that will keep tween faces and bodies clean, clear and smelling good every day. Skin Goals Gentle Cleansing Lotion is our best-selling cleanser for young faces – super-effective, without stripping their delicate skin of essential moisture. Super Balm Spot Zapper, Lip Smoother, Bite Buster is award-winning and multi-purpose skin rescue in one, all-natural stick (use it on blemishes, dry skin, even eczema). Good Smells All Natural Deodorant is a 100% natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick that’s gentle and seriously effective. Find out more about teen/tween cleansing here.
Size: Cleansing Lotion 150 ml / 5 fl oz; Balm 14.5 g/ 0.51 oz; Deodorant 65g/2.29 oz
Cleanser – 97.5% Natural (What’s in the other 2.5%?)
Super Balm – 100% Natural
Deodorant – 100% Natural
(Hooray! you save £4)
You’re growing up fast, so we put this easy-to-use set together to give you everything you need to keep your skin looking good and your body smelling great. Use them every day and you’ll be amazed at the difference they make.
What are they?
Three super-natural skin and body essentials, suitable from age 8 and upwards.
How to use
Cleansing Lotion: At the beginning and/or end of the day, massage one or two pumps onto dry skin, concentrating on the nose, forehead and chin. Wipe off with a warm, damp flannel. Find out more about teen/tween cleansing here.
Super Balm: Swipe it onto blemishes as they start to appear and use frequently throughout the day to keep them at bay.
For insect bites, apply regularly as an itch reliever. It works!
For lips, swipe it on as often as you like to keep them smooth, moisturised and fashionably dewy.
Deodorant: At the beginning of the day, gently smooth onto clean armpits. It goes on creamy – so sometimes needs a bit of rubbing in – and dries to a powder. For extra freshness, reapply before exercise and stressful events. Find out more about why natural deodorant is best here
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more
Our cleansing lotion has been formulated for skin only, not eyes. Don’t use it as an eye make-up remover and, if you do get any in your eyes, rinse immediately with warm water.
We worked hard to make this deodorant and balm 100% natural. They contain no unnecessary hardeners, so only push them up a couple of millimetres at a time to use. The consistency may also change with temperature fluctuation. In temperatures over 30 degrees they will soften a little (but they will re-harden as soon as they’re back in the cool).
See all Starter Set ingredients