Sun Squad Sensitive Skin SPF30
Sensitive Skin SPF 30
The First Eco-Sunscreen for Teens
This 99% natural, 100% mineral sunscreen protects young and sensitive faces against sun damage, without blocking pores and causing blemishes. Non-nano Zinc Oxide (and none of the usual SPF nasties) make it reef-safe and gentle on teen/tween or sensitive skin. Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Jojoba and antioxidant-packed Green Tea soothe, hydrate and repair. Even though our Sun Squad SPF is a mineral sunscreen, it blends in seamlessly, leaving a dewy glow and no whiteness. Broad spectrum protection. Water-resistant. Vegan and fragrance-free. Find out more about the benefits of sunscreen (and why tweens/teens should be wearing it every day) here
Size: 50ml/1.7 fl oz
99% Natural (what’s in the other 1%?)
Using a good sunscreen is probably the most important thing you can do for your skin (yep, even more important than cleansing!). That’s why we’ve created a brilliant one that isn’t going to give you spots or hurt the planet. We’ve replaced the chemicals and pore-cloggers most conventional sunscreens use with natural, skin- and ocean-friendly botanicals and essential oils that will protect, calm and hydrate your skin, while you get a healthy, safely sun-kissed glow. Want to know more about the power of sunscreen?
What is it?
An eco-friendly, natural, non-comedogenic sunscreen for the face.
How to use
Apply a knuckle-sized blob to your face and neck, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as necessary, particularly after swimming or sport, to stay protected all day. Find out more about how to use sunscreen effectively, here
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, mineral oils and SPF ‘nasties’ including oxynenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, enzacamene (or any ingredient that has an environmental impact on the ocean) and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – an anti-oxidant-packed juice that gently soothes, moisturises and reduces inflammation.
Sunflower Oil – Rich in Vitamins A, D and E, this super-oil locks in moisture and helps to protect the skin from sun damage.
Green Tea – A genius anti-oxidant with awesome anti-inflammatory and soothing powers. Recent studies have shown to be an effective sunscreen.
Zinc Oxide – non-nano, so it sits safely on the surface of your skin. A great mineral sunscreen that acts as a protective barrier by blocking UVA and UVB rays and reflecting them away from your skin.
Jojoba – a multi-tasking, vitamin-packed wonder oil that helps repair and mimics the skin’s sebum, balancing, moisturising and boosting glow.
See all Sun Squad ingredients