Brilliant Body Lotion For Girls
Brilliant Body Lotion
Real skincare for your body
Dreamy-smelling, creamy-textured, this natural lotion is the bomb for young bodies. Anti-oxidant-rich plant oils, like jojoba, evening primrose and kukui, soothe, balance and moisturise delicate young skin. Witch-hazel and lavender zap bacteria, reduce inflammation and amp up glow (bye-bye bacne!). And the smell? Soft, vanilla deliciousness thanks to Magnolia and Benzoin. Use it head to toe for sweetly scented, oh-so-smooth body skin. It absorbs in a flash with zero stickiness and won’t block pores.
Size: 250 ml / 8.40 fl. oz
98% Natural (what’s in the other 2%?)
We created this body lotion because we know you love things that smell delicious and make your skin super-soft. (Besides, why should faces get all the attention?). It’s full of all-star ingredients that gently hydrate and soothe from head to toe. Bonus: it won’t clog pores or aggravate body acne. And the scent? Vanilla-meets-coconut yumminess.
What is it?
A great-smelling body lotion with super-powers.
How to use
Massage it into legs, arms, tummies…wherever you want to feel soft and smell heavenly. It sinks in in a flash, with zero stickiness and zero residue (bonus: you can get dressed asap).
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more
If it gets in your eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Evening Primrose Oil –cold-pressed to keep it powerful, this oil is the ultimate go-to for dry, scaly and sensitive skin.
Vitamin E – A hero antioxidant oil that protects the skin barrier, boosts softness and reduces scars.
Kukui Oil– an antioxidant-packed and soothing oil that’s genius at calming skin irritation; relieving itching and inflammation.
Jojoba– a multi-tasking wonder oil that mimics the skin’s sebum, balancing, moisturising and boosting glow.
Witch Hazel Extract– a real, tried and true acne fighter. Cooling and soothing, too.
See all Brilliant Body Lotion ingredients