Multi-Talented Body Spray For Girls
Body Spray For Girls
Join the clean team
A multi-purpose, deodorising spray that’s truly awesome at tackling bad smells. Gentle enough to be used on young skin, powerful enough to take on sweaty trainers, our naturals-packed Body Spray uses a girl-friendly blend of mighty essential oils. Neem Extract and lavender are anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powerhouses that stop odour-causing bacteria in its tracks. Organic aloe vera leaf juice soothes and hydrates. Neroli and geranium are fresh-smelling and calming on delicate skin. Spray it onto your body before dressing and after sport (or anytime you need to smell straight-out-of-the-shower clean!). Or spritz inside smelly shoes and sports bags.
Size: 125 ml / 4.30 fl. oz
97% Natural (what’s in the other 3%?)
We know that you want to smell great all the time. But sweaty hours on the hockey pitch or running track, zero shower-options and just plain and simple growing up, can make it an uphill battle to keep fresh. That’s why we created this awesome, multi-tasking body spray. It’s full of natural ingredients and clean deodorisers that show stink-causing bacteria who’s boss. Used as a clean-smelling sidekick to your regular deodorant, it’s a game-changer as far as bad smells are concerned and will keep you smelling seriously good all day.
What is it?
A great-smelling deodoriser in an easy-to-use spray.
How to use
Spritz it onto your body when you step out of the shower. Then reapply throughout the day whenever sport/hormones/stress threaten to make you smell less than fresh. Can be spritzed onto sweaty trainers, shoes, sports bags, kit, laundry baskets… There’s nothing it won’t make smell good!
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more
If it does get in your eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Neem Extract – An anti-bacterial, anti-fungal big gun, rich in healing vitamin C and E. It’s been used throughout history as a serious, medicinal oil.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – an anti-oxidant-packed juice that gently soothes, moisturises and reduces inflammation.
Lavender – the tried-and-true oil that does it all: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calming and cleansing…
Geranium – a delicious smelling anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial powerhouse. Helps to sooth anxiety and lift low moods.
Neroli Flower Water – a soothing, calming water, suitable for sensitive skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Bonus: it smells like heaven.
See all Girl Body Spray ingredients