Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bath & Shower Gel • Girls
Makes bath-time a blast
Our bath and shower wash is a super-gentle recipe that will thoroughly clean tween and teen bodies without stripping delicate skin of essential moisture. Sweet-smelling coconut doubles up as a dirt buster and a powerhouse moisturiser, while all-star essential oils like cedarwood, linden and lavender cleanse and calm. Skin is left fresh, soft and comfortable. Lather up knowing that this wash is free of harsh surfactants (even our bubbles have a botanical origin!).
Size: 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz
95% Natural (what’s in the other 5%?)
We created this gel because we know you love bath products that smell delicious, but need a wash that cleans your skin gently. This is a very natural product, so you might find that it doesn’t lather up as crazily as some other bath stuff you’ve used. But low-key bubbles are a sign that it’s better for your skin, and the environment.
What is it?
A gentle body wash.
How to use
Massage onto wet skin and rinse.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Virgin Coconut Oil – all round genius moisturiser and skin calmer. It’s been used around the world for centuries, so it must be good. (Bonus: it smells delicious!)
Coco Betaine – as mild a surfactants get (what’s a surfactant?) Derived from coconut and glycerine, it lifts dirt and oil off the skin so that it can be rinsed away with water.
Cedarwood – an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal
powerhouse that soothes dry skin.
Lavender – the tried-and-true oil that does it all: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calming and cleansing…
Linden and Vanilla – in here simply because they smell so pretty.
See all Wow Wash ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.