Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
High-Shine Shampoo • Girls
Hello, dream hair
Great to know that something that smells this delicious can do so much good. Wheat bran extract and superstar emollient coconut leave hair smooth, strong and fantastically shiny. Awesome essential oils, cedarwood, lavender and brilliant benzoin, bust grease and help to calm the scalp. Linden, bergamot and vanilla leave hair smelling like heaven. Lather up knowing that this shampoo is free of harsh surfactants (even our bubbles have a botanical origin!).
Size: 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz
92% Natural (what’s in the other 8%?)
You might be young enough to wash your hair just once a week, or you might be finding that your hair is getting greasier and needs washing every couple of days. All of this is completely normal, but it means that we’ve had to create a shampoo that is both gentle and effective (bonus: it actually makes your hair look better, too!). This shampoo is also highly natural, so you’ll notice that it doesn’t lather up as much as other shampoos you’ve used. But low-key bubbles mean it’s better for you, and the environment.
What is it?
A shine-boosting shampoo.
How to use
Massage into wet hair then rinse.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Wheat Bran Extract – your hair’s BFF. Calms frizz and boosts shine without letting things get flat.
Camellia Oil – a non-greasy emollient that’s brilliant at keeping hair strong and supple.
Virgin Coconut Oil – all round genius moisturiser and hair calmer. It’s been used around the world for centuries, so it must be good. (Bonus: it smells delicious!)
Cedarwood – an anti-inflammatory powerhouse that zaps grease, smells good and soothes the scalp.
Lavender – the tried-and-true oil that does it all: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calming and cleansing…
See all Happy Hair ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.