Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Smoothing Conditioner • Girls
Say no to knots
A sweet-smelling and serious detangler packed with virgin coconut oil and a bunch of awesome essential oils. Wheat bran extract smooths and softens. Superstar emollients camellia oil and organic shea butter boost strength and shine, and benzoin and lavender soothe the scalp. Comb from root to tip for complete tangle wrangling. Or apply with the fingers to the ends of the hair and rinse.
Size: 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz
95% Natural (what’s in the other 5%?)
We know how important conditioner is to you because there is nothing worse than brushing out messed up wet (or dry) hair. This super-natural conditioner is full of ingredients that are great for your hair, but tough on those tangles.
What is it?
A detangling and shine-boosting hair conditioner.
How to use
Apply to wet hair after shampooing. If your hair is wild and thick, run it from root to tip. Or simply apply to the ends of finer hair. Rinse well with water.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Virgin Coconut Oil – all round genius moisturiser and hair calmer. It’s been used around the world for centuries, so we it must be good. (Bonus: it smells delicious!)
Wheat Bran Extract – your hair’s BFF. Calms frizz and boosts shine without letting things get flat.
Camellia Oil – a non-greasy emollient that’s brilliant at keeping hair strong and supple.
Shea Butter – a superb, natural moisturiser that nourishes dry, tangly hair.
Linden and Vanilla – in here simply because they smell so pretty.
See all Tangle Wrangler ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.