Super Skin Gift Box for Girls
SUPER SKIN BOX for Girls
Say hi to happy skin
Gift this awesome twosome with serious super-powers for tween/teen skin. Our new look, award-winning Super Balm Spot Zapper, Lip Smoother, Bite Buster is multi-purpose skin rescue in one, all-natural stick (use it on first blemishes, dry skin, chapped lips, even eczema). New Happy Skin Brilliant Body Lotion is a dreamy-smelling, creamy-textured body lotion that soothes, balances and moisturise delicate young body skin (bonus: it zaps bacteria and won’t block pores, so bye-bye bacne!). Packed in our signature blue, stripy gift box with stickers and a card.
Size: 908 g / 2 lbs
Body Lotion – 98% Natural (what’s in the other 2%?)
Balm – 100% Natural
‘Also, cruelty free and giftable is Spots & Stripes. The product inside is good even by adult standards.’