Hydrating Face Mist For Boys
Hydrating Face Mist
Moisturised skin for the win
A multi-talented and refreshing face mist that protects the skin’s natural barrier and delivers just the right amount of moisture to young faces. Hyaluronic Acid and organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice hydrate and boost glow. Vitamin-rich Cucumber and Chamomile calm and soothe, while cooling, Pine Sap Extract and Witch Hazel show blemish-causing bacteria who’s boss. Spritz it on after cleansing morning and night. Or any time of day, really (…after sport, on the school bus…) whenever you want happy and hydrated skin. Find out more about teen/tween skincare here.
Size: 125ml / 4.3 fl oz
97% Natural (what’s in the other 3%?)
Because you’re young, your skin is naturally well-balanced (lucky you!). That’s why we kept this moisturising spray super-light, so that it won’t overload your skin. We’ve replaced heavy textures, that can block your pores, with refreshing and sweet-smelling ingredients that still seriously lock in moisture. Look at it as a big glass of water for your face! If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also added some game-changing extracts that will actively fight acne-causing bacteria. A moisture-boosting, spot-zapping double whammy! How cool is that?
What is it?
A moisturiser in an easy-to-use spray.
How to use
Spritz it onto your face and neck, keeping your eyes and mouth closed. Use after cleansing and any time (and anywhere) your skin needs a little extra hydration and freshness. Let it sink in without rubbing. It will leave a dewy glow. Find out more about teen/tween skincare here.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – an anti-oxidant-packed juice that gently soothes, moisturises and reduces inflammation.
Hyaluronic Acid – a truly mighty moisturiser. It stops moisture evaporating from your skin and can draw moisture from the air to keep your skin dewy and balanced.
Cucumber – a superfood for the skin that protects, balances, calms redness and moisturises. Bonus: it’s full of super-antioxident, Vitamin C.
Pine Extract – all the way from Siberia. Antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-viral and super-refreshing.
Witch Hazel Water – a real, tried and true acne fighter. Cooling and soothing, too.
See all Hydrating Face Mist ingredients