Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Focus • Mood Spray
Your new secret weapon
Clear your head and get in the zone with this natural, alcohol-free mood spray. Powerhouse essential oils, rosemary and frankincense, help to boost mental clarity and memory. Spearmint and coriander up energy levels and alertness. Mist over your face and wrists before homework, exams, performances and any time you have to be totally on it. Breathe in deeply. You’ve got this!
Size: 50ml / 0.69 fl oz
94% Natural (What’s in the other 6%?)
We know how full your lives are. And how important it is to be totally focused and at your best when you’re doing exams, homework or that big music recital. That’s why we created this aromatherapy spray full of extraordinary, natural oils that are powerful brain boosters. Whip it out and mist it over your face and wrists to keep your mind clear, your memory big and your concentration laser sharp.
What is it?
A gentle, aromatherapy spray.
How to use
Mist over your face (close your eyes first!) and onto wrists before lessons, homework, exams.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
Shake before use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Rosemary – shown by research to have a direct impact on brain chemistry. This natural big gun improves memory, increases mental clarity and boosts energy levels.
Frankincense – used for centuries as a tonic, this sweet- and woody-smelling essential oil helps to reduce anxiety and improves concentration and memory.
Spearmint – an invigorating essential oil that triggers brain and nerve function to clear away brain fog. Helps you feel alert, alive, and ready for anything.
Coriander – a refreshing oil that can act as a stimulant for low moods. And help calm feelings of stress and anxiety.
Eucalyptus – anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-spasmodic, this cooling essential oil helps relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain.
See all Mood Spray Focus ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.