Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Happy • Mood Spray
Good feels for down days
Find a happy place with this natural, alcohol-free mood spray. Lush magnolia oil helps to calm nerves, balance emotions and amp up confidence. Vibrant linden lifts low spirits, banishes tension and brightens the day with its exhilarating scent. Mist over your face and wrists when you need a shot of joy (bonus: orange blossom and aloe water will do great things to your skin). Breathe in deeply. Better now?
Size: 50ml / 0.69 fl oz
96% Natural (What’s in the other 4%)
We know that there are times when you feel like everything is going wrong and everyone is horrible and that everything, basically, sucks. That’s why we created this aromatherapy spray full of amazing, natural ingredients to help balance your moods and boost your confidence. So, along with talking to your friends/family and curling up under your duvet, pick up this little bottle of happiness, mist it over your face and wrists and take some deep, calming breaths. You’re going to be okay.
What is it?
A gentle, aromatherapy spray.
How to use
Mist over your face (close your eyes first!) and onto wrists any time you need a boost.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
Shake before use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Magnolia Flower – a delicious-smelling flower oil, used in aromatherapy to amp up confidence and boost well-being. It also helps to balance mood swings.
Linden – pretty-smelling and mood-boosting, this calming oil is also known to do good things for acne, eczema and any unhappy, irritated skin.
Neroli Flower Water – a soothing, calming water, suitable for sensitive skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Bonus: it smells like heaven.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – an anti-oxidant-packed juice that gently soothes, moisturises and reduces inflammation.
Betaine – a gentle, botanically-based humectant, that softens, soothes and protects the skin.
See all Mood Spray Happy ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.