Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sleep • Mood Spray
Sweet dreams in a bottle
Power down and drift into a good night’s sleep with this natural, alcohol-free dream spray. Chamomile and ylang ylang help to calm anxious minds. Delicious-smelling linden and benzoin gently relax tired bodies. Spray onto a pillow or mist over your face at bedtime (orange blossom and aloe water will do great things to your skin as you sleep). Close your eyes and breathe in deeply and slowly. Nite Nite!
Size: 50ml / 0.69 fl oz
95% Natural (What’s in the other 5%?)
We know that life can be so stimulating and stressy that it’s sometimes hard to calm down enough to sleep. That’s why we created an aromatherapy spray full of amazing, natural ingredients that will help to quiet your buzzing mind and relax your over-tired body. Remember, it works best if you use it when you’re actually in bed and in the sleep mindset. Bonus: it smells absolutely delicious and is good for your skin.
What is it?
A gentle, aromatherapy spray.
How to use
Close your eyes and mist over your face. Or spray onto your pillow before bed time (it won’t stain!).
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
Shake before use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Roman Chamomile – a small flower with powerful calming effects, it’s been used as a serious sleep inducer for centuries. Particularly suitable for children, research has shown it can also reduce nightmares.
Linden – pretty-smelling and calm-inducing, this oil is also known to do good things for acne, eczema and any irritated, unhappy skin.
Ylang Ylang – a delicious-smelling oil that helps to soothe stress, anxiety and sleeplessness. Also, known to balance hormonal changes.
Neroli Flower Water – a soothing, calming water, suitable for sensitive skin. It’s also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Bonus: it smells like heaven.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – an anti-oxidant-packed juice that helps to soothe, moisturise, reduce inflammation and zap bacteria.
See all Mood Spray Sleep ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.