Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hand Cleansing Spray
HAND CLEANSING SPRAY
The new school bag essential
Natural protection in one multipurpose, germ-bashing spray. A super-power combo of 60% alcohol and tea tree oil is known to knock out viruses and bacteria. Thyme and eucalyptus downsize inflammation and boost the immune system. Peppermint and organic aloe vera leaf juice soothe, heal and moisturise, so hands are left soft, clean and smelling delicious.
Size: 125 ml / 4.3 fl oz
99% Natural (what’s in the other 1%?)
Your hands are one of the main routes that viruses use to make their way from surfaces into your body. So, keeping them clean is one of the most effective things you can do to stay safe and well. It’s the reason we fast-tracked our Hand Cleansing Spray. Delicious smelling and 99% natural, it’s full of ingredients that will clean and refresh your hands. And with over 60% alcohol, it’s very serious about protecting you, too.
What is it?
An anti-bacterial and anti-viral spray.
How to use
Spray onto dry hands and rub in, for at least 20 seconds, making sure you cover fingers, palms and wrists and nails. Or spritz it onto anything that needs to be safe.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate and more
In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If swallowed, seek medical advice. This is a flammable liquid, keep away from fire or flame. Might stain porous or polished surfaces.
Tea Tree – One of nature’s big guns. Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, it’s also known to boost immunity.
Peppermint – A healing essential oil that will speed up your skin’s recovery time. (Bonus: it smells good!).
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – An anti-oxidant-packed juice that helps to soothe, moisturise and zap bacteria.
Thyme – A delicious smelling oil that’s been used for hundreds of years to combat bacteria. Modern studies confirm its bug-bashing powers.
Alcohol – Powerful stuff. Has long been known to kill germs by denaturing the protective outer proteins of microbes and dissolving their membranes.
See all Hand Cleansing Spray ingredients
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE…
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.