Gentle Exfoliating Liquid For Boys
Liquid For Boys
Clear skin incoming!
This 97% natural formula with 2% Salicylic Acid unclogs pores and reduces stubborn blackheads and breakouts. It dissolves excess oil and sweeps away dulling dead skin cells to leave acne-prone young faces smoother and clearer. Salicylic Acid and Hibiscus Flower Extract are exfoliating powerhouses, getting deep into pores and calming redness and inflammation. Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Green Tea Extract and Cucumber soothe, moisturise and leave skin balanced. Used after cleansing and left on the skin, this is one of the most effective products in our range, so suitable for older tweens and teens.
Size: 125 ml / 4.3 fl oz
97% Natural (what’s in the other 3%?)
Sometimes young skin needs more than just careful cleansing. Sometimes those blackheads and blemishes become hard to shift. That’s when it’s time to bring out the skincare big guns. Salicylic Acid is a BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid), a total, anti-acne superstar. Anti-inflammatory and exfoliating, BHAs get right down into your pores – shrinking them and clearing them out. Bye bye blackheads! They’re genius, too, at gently removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, leaving it smooth and glowy.
What is it?
A leave-on exfoliator for blemish- and blackhead-prone skin
How to use
Lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the t-zone (aka your forehead, nose and chin). Don’t rinse. Start by applying after cleansing every other day, in the evening and see how your skin responds. Then build up to using twice daily. If you have blackheads and blemishes on your cheeks, too, follow the above routine once every other day until your skin adjusts to it. Cheeks tend to be more sensitive! Follow with sunscreen when used in the morning, as this product can make skin more sensitive to sun exposure.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
If you experience irritation, rinse from the skin and stop using the product (see above about how to build up use of this product to avoid irritation). Avoid contact with your eyes.
Salicylic Acid – an anti-acne powerhouse. Clears congested pores and downsizes blemishes and redness.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – an anti-oxidant-packed juice that gently soothes, moisturises and reduces inflammation.
Cucumber – a superfood for the skin that protects, balances, calms redness and moisturises. Bonus: it’s full of amazing antioxident, Vitamin C.
Hibiscus Flower Extract – a great astringent and exfoliator; tightening pores and boosting skin’s smoothness and freshness.
Witch Hazel Extract – a real, tried and true acne fighter. Cooling and soothing, too.
See all Gentle Exfoliating Liquid ingredients