Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Uh oh! Due to a shortage of our brilliant All-Natural Deodorant for Girls, we can't send you a complete set until 20 September. If you order one now, we'll hold your order until then, and you'll be at the front of the queue when the sets are back in stock. If you are desperate for your products right this minute, let us know and we'll send you the rest of the set - minus the Deodorant - now.
The Boarding School Bundle • Girls
THE BOARDING SCHOOL BUNDLE
All your dorm room needs, right here
Meet our Boarding School kit: six essential products to get you through the term looking good, feeling clean, totally in the zone and smelling oh-so fresh! Skin Goals Gentle Cleansing Lotion is our best-selling cleanser for young faces – super-effective, without stripping delicate skin of essential moisture. Super Balm Spot Zapper, Lip Smoother, Bite Buster is award-winning and multi-purpose skin rescue in one, all-natural stick (use it on blemishes, dry skin, even eczema). Delicious-smelling Wow Wash Bath & Shower Gel is a gentle and effective formula that will clean bodies without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Good Smells All Natural Deodorant is a 100% natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick that’s gentle and seriously effective. Mood Spray in Focus clears your head, boosts concentration and ups energy levels. And our Stay Safe Hand Cleansing Spray is 99% natural protection in one multipurpose, germ-bashing spray.
Size: Cleansing Lotion 150 ml / 5 fl oz; Balm 14.5 g/ 0.51 oz; Bath Gel 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz; Deodorant 65g/2.29 oz; Mood Spray 50ml / 0.69 fl oz; Hand Cleansing Spray 125ml / 4.3 fl oz
Cleanser – 97.5% Natural (What’s in the other 2.5%?)
Super Balm – 100% Natural
Bath Gel – 95% Natural (what’s in the other 5%?)
Deodorant – 100% Natural
Focus – 94% Natural (what’s in the other 6%?)
Hand Cleansing Spray – 99% Natural (what’s in the other 1%?)
(Hooray! you save £10)
Going away to school is a big adventure. That’s why we created this team of cleansers, washes and other cool stuff, so that you have everything you need to stay clean, happy and smelling good, in one, simple-to-use kit.
What are they?
The skin, hair, body and mind must-haves that every tween/teen needs when they’re away from home.
How to use
Cleansing Lotion: At the beginning and/or end of the day, massage one or two pumps onto dry skin, concentrating on the nose, forehead and chin. Wipe off with a warm, damp flannel. For more tween cleansing low-down
Super Balm: Swipe it onto blemishes as they start to appear and use frequently throughout the day to keep them at bay.
For insect bites, apply regularly as an itch reliever. It works!
For lips, swipe it on as often as you like to keep them smooth, moisturised and fashionably dewy.
Deodorant: At the beginning of the day, gently smooth onto clean armpits. It goes on creamy – so sometimes needs a bit of rubbing in – and dries to a powder. For extra freshness, reapply before exercise and stressful events.
Shampoo & Body Wash: Massage into wet skin and hair and rinse with water.
Mood Spray: Mist over your face (close your eyes first!) and onto wrists before lessons, homework, exams…
Hand Cleansing Spray: Spray onto dry hands and rub in, for at least 20 seconds. Or spritz it onto anything that needs to be safe.
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% parabens, phthalates, sulphate, and more
Our cleansing lotion has been formulated for skin only, not eyes. Don’t use it as an eye make-up remover and, if you do get any in your eyes, rinse immediately with warm water.
We worked hard to make this deodorant and balm 100% natural. They contain no unnecessary hardeners, so only push them up a couple of millimetres at a time to use. The consistency may also change with temperature fluctuation. In temperatures over 30 degrees they will soften a little (but they will re-harden as soon as they’re back in the cool).
If the bath gel gets in eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Shake the Mood Spray before use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water.
If the Hand Cleansing Spray contacts eyes, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If swallowed, seek medical advice. This is a flammable liquid, keep away from fire or flame. Might stain porous or polished surfaces.
See all Boarding School Bundle Girls ingredients